Everywhere you look, everyone is preaching about Sitios web.0, social media, Twitter, Facebook, Tweetdeck or Twhirl, to name a few.
There’s a good completely new Twitcabulary: tweets, tweeples, retweets, twitpics, etc. which help things seem additional complicated.
Here’s the skinny on social networking. . .
Social networking using sites like Facebook are an excellent solution to build relationships, connect to others buyers ., even generate leads.
My friend, mutual client and Mastermind buddy Nancy Marmolejo is phenomenal at social media and building relationships online.
I highly recommend you follow her and browse her blog to be able to both practice a ton and have absolutely great fun!
5 methods to make lead generation “easy peasy” by combining social marketing with things you’re already doing (gotta love that repurposing!).
1. Link your Twitter and Facebook accounts so when you post to Twitter, Facebook is updated.
2. Link your blog to every one Twitter, Linked In and Facebook so any time you post a different item, the 3 separate sites will share the title plus a link time for it automatically.
3. Link your Ezine Articles account to Twitter so every time a new article is accepted, it will eventually update Twitter (and for that reason Facebook) while using title as well as a link back to it automatically.
4. Schedule “tweets” to move out offering sound advice daily. I send quotes and repurposing tips, my co-host in Raw Professionals Online, Karen Knowler sends out “Successfully Raw Daily Bites” – what will you do?
5. Build a “tweet ring” with those who you admire and complement your business.
Just think of the (Read more...)